Apple software makes data communication and the overall use of your iPhone a lot easier. But your phone can develop technical issues nonetheless. Luckily, cell phone repair in Mount Pleasant is readily available. Now, your Apple ID is intended to provide a flawless experience in synchronization, but that is not always the case. Sometimes the system may stand in the way of you accessing all your email accounts across several devices. This is especially frustrating if you are trying to access your company software from home. That is why we have put together a detailed post with everything you need to know about changing your Apple ID.
Verify Access to All Linked Apple ID Emails
It is essential to verify access to each email address you want to link to your Apple ID. This shows that you have the login details for these email addresses. Be sure to save passwords for each address because although they may share account names, they all have different passwords. Once you begin this process, you will receive a verification email from Apple that you must verify to proceed with the setup.
How to Change a Third-Party Email to an Apple ID
The process is relatively easy and can be completed in a matter of minutes. Here are a few steps to follow:
- Log in to the Apple ID page with your current Apple ID email
- Cross to the page’s right-hand side and click on the edit button
- Navigate to the center of the Apple ID page below and click on the “Change Apple ID” link
- Input the email address you wish to link to your Apple ID. Next, enter every required detail on the provided form, then click submit as a confirmation for the entire process.
- You will receive a verification email from Apple. Clicking the “verify” link will activate your new account.
What to Do If You Have a Permanently Linked Email Address
Apple ID allows for a single Apple ID for each email address. As such, if you had already set up an Apple ID account, you may not see the “Change Apple ID” option. However, this should not put you down. You can easily open a new iCloud account and link it to your new email address.
How to Set Up a New iCloud Account
- Open the Apple ID website
- Click on the “Create Your Apple ID” link to begin creating your new account
- Follow each provided step using your present email address
- iCloud will send a verification email to each email address you are trying to link. Log in to each one and verify your address
- Return to your Apple ID account and login with your new account details.
Now you can conveniently add your email address to your Apple ID and access all your resources at once. If your smartphone needs repair, you can get quick help from https://www.themobilerepair.com/. Whether your phone has water damage, battery issues, or a cracked screen, we intend to sort you out.
716 S Shelmore Blvd STE 103
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina 29464